ThreatSTOP Founder and CEO, Tom Byrnes will take part in an expert Cyber Security Panel at the upcoming 24th Annual Navy Gold Coast Small Business Procurement Event. Joined by fellow panelists from SPAWAR, Taranet, CUBIC and McKenna Law, he will discuss what small businesses need to know about cyber security before they can offer services to the government. Registration is $25 for Non-Gold Coast Registrants and Free for Gold Coast Registrants & Government/Military.
Monday, August 6, 2012 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• When Government Contractors Turn Criminal
• The 7 Deadly Sins of Prime and Sub Relationships
• What small businesses need to know about cyber security before they can offer services to the government
FEATURING SPEAKERS FROM:
· Northrop Grumman
· McKenna, Long & Aldridge
· Price Waterhouse Cooper
· Lockheed Martin
· 3C Advisors and Associates, Inc.
· Security Business Bank of San Diego
· Naval Criminal Investigative Service
· Defense Criminal Investigative Service
· U.S. Attorney's Office -Southern District of California
· DCMA Contract Integrity Center
· Small Business Administration
Walk-in Registration: 10:00 a.m.
Preregistered Check in: 11:00 a.m.