ThreatSTOP 3.9 release includes:
- Reporting improvements
- Research improvements
- Product enhancements
Click here for a video exploring the updates in 3.9.
- You now have the ability to email DNS Firewall reports directly from the portal, making it easier and faster to share information with your security team.
- New filters have been added to DNS Firewall reporting giving you the ability to focus and prioritize your results. You can now filter by date range, client IP, policies, target groups, action, trigger type, advanced targets, and queried name.
- UI improvements have been made to the devices filter.
- You are now able to search by IOC (indicator of compromise) from the Research Page. This new feature streamlines the research process by giving you the ability to simply input an IP or domain and view information associated with that particular IOC all in one location.
- RPZ generation has been optimized (~5x faster)
- RPZ validation has been optimized (~20x faster)