Security teams appreciate the value of threat intelligence, but often find it difficult to use the data while it is still fresh across all network devices with limited team resources.
On Thursday, August 25th, at 1:00 pm Eastern, ThreatSTOP CEO Tom Byrnes will join SANS instructor Jake Williams to discuss how security teams can use threat intelligence as a proactive measure to automatically interdict inbound attacks and prevent data theft and data corruption / ransomware. Click here for more information or to register.
Threat intelligence is all the buzz, but how do you actually utilize it to stop threats and prevent attacks from occurring in your enterprise? Attend this webcast and learn how to use operationalized threat intelligence for threat detection and prevention without needing all new tools, processes or skills.
In this webcast attendees will learn the following:
- How to leverage the existing DNS, firewall and router infrastructure to consume operationalized threat intelligence and automatically block inbound attacks and outbound communications with threat actors before they succeed
- What type of intelligence is useful for these devices
- How to leverage automation to easily disseminate intelligence to your network infrastructure devices
- How to integrate intelligence into a full feedback loop for future prevention and reuse
- How to use reports on blocked threats to speed remediation of affected machines
Attend this webcast and be among the first to receive the associated whitepaper developed by SANS instructor Jake Williams.